Digital LCD Display PH Meter Tester
- Easy to Use: Simply immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested, readings are quickly display on a large lcd display
- Wide Application: Ideal instrument for any aquarium, the fishing industry, swimming pools, spa, school laboratories, food & beverage, drinking water etc.
- Auto Calibrated: Features in-built calibration with 2 buffer powders(included).Just press a button to finish the calibration. This pH meter is factory calibrated. Users can use it directly.
- Fast and Accurate Results: No need to work with those annoying color charts and test strips. Resolution: 0.01 pH, Accuracy: ±0.01 pH
- Compact Portable Design: Pocket fitting pH meter that's also lightweight and compact. Total concealed fit in your bag or pocket for easy, casual carrying.
- Display: LCD Digital
- Accuracy: 0.01
- Resolution: 0.01
- Operating Temperature: 0~60°C
- Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00
- Probe Type: Precision glass bulb electrode
- Power Supply:2*1.5V LR44 Batteries (Batteries Not Included!!!)
- Remove protective cap.
- First rinse the electrode with distilled water and suck it with filter paper.
- Turn the meter on by pressing “ON/OFFâ€?key.
- Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested (should not be over the immersion line).
- Stir gently and wait around 30 seconds till the reading stabilizes.
- After finishing, clear the electrode with pure water, turn the meter off by pressing “ON/OFFâ€?key.
- Always replace the protective cap after use.
- Display will start flashing 6.86
- Wait until the display stops flashing.
- Rinse the electrode with distilled water and dry it with filter paper.
5. Immerse the electrode in PH 4.00 solution
- Press“CAL”button for 5 seconds, then press and release immediately second time
- Reading will start flashing 4.00
- Wait until display stops flashing
- Rinse and dry the electrode with distilled water as before.
7. If approximate PH of your test solution is known to be above 7.0, calibrate the meter using 6.86 and 9.18 solution. To do this, please follow the calibration chart, The third step is the calibration method for 9.18 point.
- One (1) Digital LCD Display PH Meter Tester
- Two (2) Bags Buffer Powder
- One (1) Instruction Manual
Our estimated delivery dates are based on several factors, including the destination address, the shipping options you've chosen, and how quickly we can assemble and prepare your items for shipment. You can calculate delivery estimates by taking the processing time for your order and adding the transit time based on the shipping method you've chosen.
For example, if you order a bodycon dress, it will need 3-5 business days of processing time and then 7-15 business days of shipping time if you select super saving shipping. Therefore, you can expect to receive it in 10-20business days. And you can expect to receive it in 6-11business days if you select expedited shipping (3-6business days).
Please use the chart below to help gauge how long it will take to receive your order.
(*There is different processing time for different item. You can check the processing time from product page; however, we will try our best to prepare the item ASAP after you place an order on our website)
We are excited to offer international shipping for most destinations of the world.
See the table below for more details about express delivery charges and when you can expect to receive your order:
We have two options for international delivery. To have your order sooner, you can pay a little more for our expedited service, or if you are not in too much of a hurry, select our super savings option and you can enjoy the special offer.
|Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Area|
|Super Savings||7-15 Business Days||North America (USA )|
|7-15 Business Days||Oceanica (Australia)|
|7-15 Business Days||Europe (France Germany Belgium Luxembourg Netherlands)|
|7-15 Business Days||Europe (Sweden Portugal Italy)|
|7-15 Business Days||Europe (England)|
|7-15 Business Days||Europe (Finland Iceland Switzerland The Czech Republic Greece Austria)|
|7-15 Business Days||Europe (Norway Denmark Sweden Ireland Luxembourg Switzerland The Czech Republic Slovakia Poland Slovenia Romania Hungary Latvia Lithuania Estonia)|
|7-15 Business Days||North America (Canada Mexico)|
|7-15 Business Days||South America (Columbia Chile Peru Argentina Venezuela Ecuador)|
|7-15 Business Days||Asia (Korea Japan Philippines Vietnam Thailand Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Kazakhstan Iran Israel Saudi Arabia Cyprus Palestine)|
|7-15 Business Days||Europe (Croatia Ukraine Georgia Spain Russia)|
|7-15 Business Days||Africa (Egypt Libya Morocco South Africa Niger Ghana Cote d'Ivoire Togo Sultan Guinea)|
|7-15 Business Days||Oceanica (New Zealand)|
|Expedited Shipping||3-6 Business Days||
Europe (Norway Denmark Sweden Finland France Ireland Belgium Netherlands Luxembourg Switzerland Germany Austria The Czech Republic Slovakia Poland Spain Portugal Italy Croatia Slovenia Romania Greece Hungary Ukraine Lithuania Georgia Estoni)
|3-6 Business Days||North America (USA Canada Mexico)|
|3-6 Business Days||South America (Columbia Chile Peru Brazil Argentina Venezuela Ecuador)|
|3-6 Business Days||Asia (Korea Japan Philippines Vietnam Thailand Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Kazakhstan Israel Saudi Arabia Cyprus Palestine)|
|3-6 Business Days||Africa (Egypt Libya Morocco South Africa Niger Ghana Cote d'Ivoire Togo Sultan Guinea)|
|3-6 Business Days||Oceanica (Australia New Zealand)|
You don't need to worry about your order. It would usually arrive on time unless there are unpredictable factors (bad weather etc.) which cause delay. We do appreciate your understanding in this matter.